United States offers higher-education opportunities that you will not find anywhere else in the world with thousands of academic programs and world-class institutions.
United States is the dream land of opportunities which offers high-quality educational options for both national and international students from around the globe. U.S. has monopolized the attention of most all study abroad candidates creating the great path way after the graduation.
Choosing USA for the study destinations not only broaden your educational opportunities, but your cultural experience, as well. Either you go for small, private college in a small town or a university most universities offer a variety of student clubs and organizations to match the wide array of student interests leading the opportunity to immerse yourself in American culture, meeting new people and making friends.
Since the American education system offers the most diverse set of education options international student who elects to take advantage of the American education system can pursue anything from vast ranges to education. American education possibilities are almost endless!
There are two types of Institutions
Academic institutions In USA include one or more undergraduate colleges, as well as any number of graduate and professional schools, i.e. schools offering study for a single profession such as law.
Four Year Colleges
Four Year Colleges are for the undergraduate institutions to offer academic programs leading to a bachelor’s degree.
- Pay application fee
- Academic documents till date
- IELTS/TOEFL Score for all level admission
- Work Experience (If any)
- SAT for Undergraduate admission
- GMAT, GRE admission for Master degree
- University/College Application form
- I-20 Issuance time 4 to 6 weeks weeks
- I-20 (Admission letter)
- All academic documents (Grade 10 to latest)
- All Character, provisional or migration certificate
- Proficiency certificate (IELTS, SAT, GRE, GMAT or any required)
- Recommendation Letter minimum 2 as reference
- Relationship Certificate with Sponsor and Family Member
- Sponsorship Letter from Sponsor (Third Party also can sponsor for your further study).
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Balance certificate & Transaction (6 months preferred)
Property Valuation (Enclose Lalpurja too)
- Income Source like: Salary, House Rent, Land Lease, Agriculture, Vehicle, Business income from Audit report etc.)
- CA Report
- Police Report
- Certificate of extracurricular activities
- Pay SEVIS fee and visa interview from Nabil bank
- Go for interview with payment receipt and SEVIS paid receipt.
Why Study in United States
Having the World’s finest university systems with outstanding programs in both traditional discipline as well as professional fields. Students get the chance to get involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities.
Since USA has the several thousand of colleges and universities students gets the variety of educational opportunities emphasizing on practical, employment-related skills: and still others specialize in the arts, social science or technical fields.
USA has always been on the forefront of technology, research and technique opportunities leading way to become skilled in using the latest technology to conduct research.
USA has been pursuing strong candidates when hiring and international students are in high demand. And recently many international companies have intense in recruiting from the pool of strong international student graduates.
Students are authorized to work full-time for one year in a related field in order to gain practical experience once they complete their degrees. After completing their OPT period by securing sponsorship from their employers for an H-1 visa, many talented students are hired as a permanent employee. And in case of the H-1B visa a temporary work permit for foreign nationals to work is provided but one may continue their work without leaving the U.S. after the status change approval.